The Sportz Camo Truck Tent 57 Series assembles in the back of your open bed pickup, creating a comfortable, restful sleeping area for two people. With the patented sewn-in floor, you won’t have to worry about cleaning out your bed before you set up camp. Plus, you’re high and dry off of the ground. Tent sides extend over the truck’s bed to prevent water from finding its way into the bed. Quick and easy to set up, the Sportz Camo Truck Tent 57 Series makes a camping oasis wherever you take it.
Join the camping revolution today!
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity™ camouflage pattern
- Patented sewn in floor for protection against the elements and water resistance
- Large interior space with more than 5.6' of head room
- 2 side vents and 2 large windows with middle divider for optional ventilation
- Rear access door allows you to access your truck's cab for additional storage
- Colour coded pole and sleeve system allows for a fast, easy set-up
- Full rainfly to best protect you from the wettest weather
- 4' x 4' Shade awning secures to the tailgate allowing it to be set-up anywhere
- Interior pocket to keep you and your gear organized
- Expandable carrying bag for easy storage
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will the tent fit with roll bars?
No, roll bars must be removed in order for the tent to fit snuggly on the truck bed.
Can you fit a tent over a bed toolbox?
Yes, the tent can fit around the bed toolbox. However the toolbox minimizes the amount of room in the truck bed. If you have a metal toolbox make sure the corners are not sharp as it may rip the tent fabric.
Can you fit the tent over bedside rails?
Yes, if the railings are less than 3" tall. Any other railings will have to be removed or the tent will not fit properly.
Can I drive with the tent set up on the truck?
NO, driving with the tent set up may cause personal injury or damage to your truck.
Will the tent fit with a hinged slant-slide tonneau cover?
No, the tent does not work with a hinged slant-slide cover; the tonneau cover will have to be removed before the tent can be used.
Will the tent fir with a bed liner?
Yes, the tent will fit with a sprayed or prefabricated liner.