The Sportz SUV Tent Model 82000 connects to the cargo area of your vehicle to create the ultimate camping oasis wherever you take it. With a 6’ x 6’ awning for shade and comfort, enjoy the great outdoors! The only SUV tents on the market with a detachable vehicle sleeve, Napier’s SUV tents connect easily to your vehicle for a custom fit. The sleeve also allows easy access to the vehicle for storage, sleeping, and charging gadgets! The full, adjustable rainfly allows easy shade and comfort. A color-coded pole system makes setup a breeze!
Join the camping revolution today!
- Napier’s SUV tents are the only SUV tents on the market with a detachable vehicle sleeve
- Large interior with over 7’ of headroom
- 2 large doors, 3 mesh windows, and 2 skylights allow for optimal ventilation and lighting
- Easy to set-up with color-coded fiberglass and steel poles; faster than burning a marshmallow
- Full-length rainfly for ultimate weather protection
- Storm flaps in all windows to keep you safe and dry
- Expandable carrying bag makes storage a breeze
- Vehicle sleeve allows easy access for storage, sleeping, and charging gadgets
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will bugs find their way into the tent through the vehicle sleeve?
No, the vehicle sleeve has two fabric flaps on the inside that allows you to seal any minor gaps that may occur in the vehicle sleeve due to the shape/curve of your vehicle. If you are extremely concerned, you can use magnets on the flaps to secure it to your vehicle however it is not necessary.
Will the SUV tent fit on my SUV that has barn doors?
If your vehicle has barn doors we recommend the larger model SUV Tents such as the Sportz SUV Tent 82000 Series or the Sportz SUV Tent 84000 Serieswith detachable screen room. For safety reasons, we recommend that the doors remain closed while you are sleeping.
Will the SUV tent fit on a truck that has a camper shell/cap on it?
Yes, providing the height of the vehicle from the ground to the top does not exceed 80".